Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kade is 7


Can't believe my precious lil boy is SEVEN!! It seems just like yesterday he was born, and having a rough beginning. We are so thankful that God "fixed" his little heart and he is a perfectly healthy lil boy! I remember being pregnant with him and thinking, I can't have 2 boys, especially 2 so close in age, but they are the bestest of friends, and I couldn't imagine now, not having 2 boys, or having 2 boys so close in age;o) It was a rough pregnancy, but it made me a stronger person, bc I went through a lot was in the hospital alot, have never been pricked and poked so many times in my life. But, what we will do for our children is amazing! He was my little baby boy, and there was nothing I wouldn't do for him, even if it meant me going through all the nasty and painful stuff I went through..it brought Kyle and I closer and made me realize that life is a GIFT. Many people don't know all that went on, or what Kade had to go through, but we know that GOD spared him and we are most thankful for that!

He is our "cuddle bug", our most stubborn, littlest, funniest boy! He brings so much joy to our home and to wherever he is! He can charm anyone, with just one hug or that beautiful smile! But, he is also tough as nails! He is in wrestling and the coaches are very pleased with how well he is doing, I think it has to do with his height, we all know he is "height challenged"..lol, but it helps in wrestling, bc he can get in there fast! :o) He loves it and that's all that matters!

He does great in school!! He'll tell you he "hates" school, but secretly we think he loves it, he does amazing well, I was really nervous about him going to school, but he's proved me wrong!

So as we celebrate him turning 7, I am SO THANKFUL for God giving us the privilege to be his parents! Our prayer is that he continues to grow and thrive and no matter the obstacles that he must go through in life, he knows that he has a family that loves him more than words can say! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, PRECIOUS BABY BOY!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a sweet mommie!!! Happy birthday Kade! We love you...

    ReplyDelete