Monday, June 27, 2011

Better Version of Myself

Well, it's been a long time since I've blogged. But, since I am trying to become a better version of myself, I thought why not write it all down, have accountability. So, that's what I'm doing!
It's no secret that I have gained a couple of pounds...ok so maybe ALOT of lbs since getting married, and it's also no secret that I have literally tried I think every "fad" diet, pills..everything to get back to me..the old me.
I have decided to take time to work on me. I have taken care of everyone else around me, but ME. And, it sadly shows. I am TIRED of being jealous of every girl around me. TIRED of wishing and hoping..it's time to DO. TIRED of making up excuses..they are running out! I'm just TIRED of being TIRED. I want to be HAPPY..I want to go out and ENJOY life, not hide from it anymore. I want my children to see the REAL ME. I want to be a "BETTER VERSION OF MYSELF."

So, how am I going to do it?!?!
1. Journal food intake
2. Journal when I'm feeling down/stressed/happy...that's when I tend to eat, eat, eat.
3. P90X
4. Running on the treadmill
5. Eating right/healthy
6. Lots of prayer!!!!!

I'm tired of failing/quitting. So, I have to do this, not only for me, but for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously sis! I know you can do it. You are beautiful no matter what! I am here for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete